Help / FAQ
- What is LeafWindow?
LeafWindow.com is an informational website designed to serve you the most up to date information on cannabidiol (CBD) so you can make informed decisions regarding your use of CBD.
- Why Did We Create LeafWindow?
LeafWindow staff are all believers in the uses of CBD oil and believe it is beneficial for many different kinds of people. We want to help people find the right CBD for their needs, whether it be CBD oil, CBD tincture, CBD cream, CBD tea or any other CBD product. We created LeafWindow.com specifically for that reason.
- LeafWindow Provides Information About CBD Oil But Isn’t CBD Illegal?
No. CBD oil derived from industrial hemp is not illegal in the United States. After the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill industrial hemp was removed from the controlled substances list and classified as an agricultural commodity. This effectively rendered CBD legal for use at a federal level in the U.S. Of course each individual state in the U.S. can also draft its own laws on the subject and many of them have done just that.
- Can I Take The Information on LeafWindow as Medical Advice?
No. In fact, by using our website you agree that LeafWindow does not provide any form of medical care, medical opinion, medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and that LeafWindow does not evaluate the need to seek medical attention. Furthermore, you agree that;
- LeafWindow.com is for informational purposes only
- Information found on LeafWindow is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment
- You should not use the information on the Website for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease
- It is also not for prescribing any medication or other treatment
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on LeafWindow
- If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately
- Does LeafWindow Sell CBD?
No, but our sponsors and advertisers are often companies that do. Our main sponsor, HappyTea.com is a CBD provider we trust and believe has quality products.
- If I Register on LeafWindow Does LeafWindow Sell My Information?
- Who Can I Contact if My Question Isn’t Answered Here?
Any requests for information can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions will be answered as quickly as possible and are answered in the order they are received.